Replacement T-top canvas starting at just $189.99
Sunbrella, Weblon Regatta, Stamoid, and Sunbrella Seamark.
Commercial accounts welcome.
G2 Outfitters is proud to offer Custom T-top replacement canvas for your boat using the BEST marine materials available. We bring more than 20 years of experience in the marine canvas business to provide you with the BEST solutions to your marine canvas needs. We're proud to offer a wide choice of materials with every possible color option. Our customers include boat manufacturers, boat yards, Federal and State law enforcement agencies, Sheriff departments and research agencies including NOAA. Our products are in use from Alaska to Puerto Rico, and around the globe including places as far away as the Tasman Sea, and Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean.
Sunbrella, solid color trampoline style Boat T-top canvas, starting at just $189.99 for tops up to 60" wide, and 9' long.
For wider tops, email us pictures and measurements of the actual canvas for a quote.
We have the following patterns in stock:
FishMaster T-top canvas O.E.M. replacements in your choice of color are just $189.99
Stryker SG-300, SG-600, and SG-900 T-top Canvas O.E.M. replacements in your choice of color are just $189.99
Birdsall T-top canvas O.E.M. 59 1/2"x93 1/2" and 59 1/2"x91" replacements in your choice of color start at just $189.99
C.E. Smith T-top canvas OEM replacements in your choice of color start at just $189.99
Yamaha Jet boat lace on replacement canvas FSH 190 and FSH 210 start at just $189.99
Our TOP priority is to deliver the BEST product and service at a very fair price, and in a very reasonable time frame. We ship internationally. This mail order offering is only valid for trampoline style T-tops. For links to materials and color availability, please visit the frequently asked questions page.
** PREMIUM QUALITY COMPONENTS**
- Premium Materials. Sunbrella, Weblon, Stamoid, SeaMark. Never any seconds, or "Like" (Sunbrella like) materials.
- Gore, Tenara thread for lifetime stitching durability. "UV rated" threads begin to fail in 3-5 years.
- Nickel plated brass, rolled rim claw grommets size "0" for superior strength and durability.
- Triple layered edges for maximum strength, a center layer of vinyl coated polyester finished top and bottom with the same fabric as the top itself. No unfinished webbing to look at.
- Sunbrella edge binding. This is the skinny trim piece that conceals the outer triple layered edge into a nice finished package.
It takes just a few little things to make a huge difference in the finished product. Unlike the competition, there's no UP charge for the upgrade to Tenara thread from the typically used UV protected thread that only lasts 3-5 years. There is no UP charge for premium colors. The rolled rim claw grommets we use don't spin and wear the material out prematurely. ALL colors in the same materials are the same price.
Top options are as follows:
- Velcro rod openings, $15 per opening
- Finished outrigger openings, $30
- Wiring chase, $15
- Zippers, $10 per foot, $20 minimum
- Extra material and seam due to width requirements if needed, $25 Tops wider than 72" inquire.
- Additional seaming to accommodate frame shape. $ quoted upon seeing pictures
- Scalloped aft edge for welded on rod holders $ 10
- Polyester lacing to install top , 100' black or white $12
- Sunbrella Tweed colors, $30
- Weblon, by Herculite upgrade, (62" wide fabric) $75
- Stamoid upgrade, (59" wide fabric) $75
- Riviera, by Herculite upgrade, $75
- Sunbrella SeaMark, upgrade, $75
- Texas Flag T-top upgrade, $100
** We do not do White Sunbrella on our mail order side**
We return your completed top to you using USPS Priority mail. This shipping charge is currently $15.00 for average size tops and $20.00 for oversized tops and covers the entire USA.
So how do we make a new top for you? Visit our "How to Order" link at the top of this page. If you're not happy with the fit of your current top, we can suggest small modifications, or we can walk you through the process of making a pattern of your top for us. After production, your old top and pattern will be disposed of unless prior arrangements are made to return your old top to you. Because this is a custom made item to your specifications and your frame, returns are not accepted. Need help with the installation? Visit our Installation/Care page.
For more info on the process of getting a new replacement canvas, please visit the "How to order" link at the top of this page. :
Below are photo's our replacement tops customers have shared with us. Please let us add yours!3