Replacement T-top canvas starting at just $189.99
G2 Outfitters is proud to offer Custom T-top replacement canvas for your boat using the BEST marine materials available. We bring more than 10 years of experience in the marine canvas business to provide you with the BEST solutions to your marine canvas needs. We're proud to offer a wide choice of materials with every possible color option.
Sunbrella trampoline style Boat T-top canvas, starting at just $189.99 for tops up to 60" wide, and 9' long.
Sunbrella replacement tops over 60" wide and up to 9' long start at just $199.99
Aftermarket O.E.M. replacement T-top canvas for Fishmaster T-top are just $179.99
Aftermarket O.E.M. replacement Stryker SG-600 canvas just $179.99
Our TOP priority is to deliver the BEST product and service at a very fair price, and in a very reasonable time frame. We ship internationally. This mail order offering is only valid for trampoline style T-tops.
Top options are as follows:
- Velcro rod openings, $15 per opening
- Finished outrigger openings, $30
- Wiring chase, $15
- Zippers, $10 per foot, $20 minimum
- Extra material and seam due to width requirements if needed, $25
- Additional seaming to accommodate frame shape, $ quoted upon seeing pictures
- Scalloped aft edge for welded on rod holders $ 10
- Polyester lacing , $12
- Weblon upgrade, $75
- Stamoid upgrade, $75
- Riviera upgrade, $75
- Sea Mark upgrade, $75
- Premium Materials. Sunbrella, Weblon, Stamoid. Never any seconds, or "Like" (Sunbrella like) materials.
- Gore, Tenara thread for lifetime stitching durability.
- Nickel plated brass claw grommets for superior strength and durability.
- Triple layered edges for maximum strength, a center layer of vinyl coated polyester finished top and bottom with the same fabric as the top itself. No unfinished webbing to look at.
- Sunbrella edge binding.
So how do we make a new top for you? It's pretty simple. Simply send us your old top and we'll reproduce it. If you're not happy with the fit of your current top, we can walk you through the process of making a pattern of your top for us.
For more info, and to confirm your top is a style we can do via mail order, send us a picture of your top to: G2Outfitters@gmail.com